Thursday, March 6, 2014

Excitement/Thoughts

flower photography I thought I'd take some time to share some of the things that I'm excited about & have been going on in my life lately!

  • John & I are going to Las Vegas at the beginning of April & I could NOT be more excited!!! I have a major case of traveler's anxiety though and can barely think of anything else when I have a trip coming up which is sometimes a problem. I try to live life as positively as possible & when I'm not living in the moment and taking life day by day I find that gives me negative feelings. So I'm just trying to be patient & keep itinerary planning to a minimum. However, I did write a list of fun things to do & delish places to eat in Vegas.. but by no means do we HAVE to do any of them, it's just a plan.
  • Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is legitimately ruining my life. I find everytime I have spare time, I sit there & watch that show. I started from the beginning and I'm just so invested with the housewives that I find myself doing little else.. Yolo?
  • I just finished reading Divergent (in all of 3 days) and am utterly obsessed! I cannot wait for the movie to come out & see how they interpret it. I actually liked Divergent better than Hunger Games (same type of novel) and found myself devouring each and every page. I've just started the second one but it's taking me a bit longer because I've been reading non stop and read about 3 books in the month of February so my brain is getting tired.
  • I can't stop thinking about Disney World & Florida and how much I want to go back! I have this memory of waking up to the air conditioned condo just a bit chilled, making myself a coffee, and sitting outside on the patio in shorts & a tank top feeling completely warm & still. I don't know why, but that thought alone makes me want to re-visit my favorite place.
  • Travel, in general is taking up most of my mind space. We haven't even gone to Vegas yet and I'm already planning my next trip after that & after that & after that... 
  • Summer. I need it in my life.. Winter is the most depressing season & I'm ready for it to be over. Thunder Bay pretty much skips over Spring the past few years so when Vegas does come next month, it'll be nice to get away from cold & into the warmth!
Well that's about it for today! I kind of liked doing this it gives me a chance to write out all that's on my mind.

*photo taken by Jessica Kutok Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment