Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday

flower color summer photography flower color summer photography flower color summer photography

Taking summery flower photos with my new camera has to be my new favorite thing! I did a little test and took some of the same photos that I took with my old camera (the flowers above can be seen in a blog post from last year) and compared it with the pics from my new one and the difference is so extreme. I love, love, love it!! I can't find the post right now but if I do, I'll do a comparison shot.

Tomorrow I might try my hand at bird watching and see what types of species I can find & photograph. After finding out that in my previous post, the bird wasn't a Robin, it was a Bohemian Waxwing, I got really excited for some reason. I want to find more birds and take pretty pictures of them. They're so cute!

***

Today marks day two of going to the gym & eating healthy. I'm trying to get my butt back into shape after severely falling off the wagon. I still don't feel motivated when I'm working out and am majorly just pushing myself through it telling myself "it'll be over soon, it'll be over soon!" but I know I'll find my spark again soon. I think I'm going to make my own workout plan on a customized calender which I think will help a lot. I need to do a combination of cardio, strength & yoga in order to feel sane. I haven't gone to yoga in a really long time and my mind is feeling exhausted. I need to clear my head! Ahh.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment