Friday, November 7, 2014

Lindsay & Kyle

portrait couple photography

I'm in love with this photo of my friends' Kyle & Lindsay. Am I allowed to say that about my own photo? Well, I just did and I have zero shame about it.

When I took this photo at the park, I remember looking at my screen and immediately recognizing that this was going to be my favorite picture of the day.

This image is actually re-edited. I've learned some new tips & tricks about Adobe Lightroom lately so I've been practicing for the past couple of hours. My plan is to go through some of my photos that I took a while ago and just re-edit some of them to see what the difference would be (ie: will they look better with the new techniques I've learned? Hopefully).

I have lots of photos coming up that I'm going to post and I can't wait to share them!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment