Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday Funday!

kelowna wine tour kelowna wine tour kelowna wine tour kelowna wine tour

We finally made it to May Long Weekend! Hooray!

This week felt extremely long for some reason and I found myself anxious for the extra day that comes with this weekend. So far our Saturday has been great - we finally went to the Farmer's Market and it was amazing - so many food vendors! And I found myself loving the jewellery vendors as well, especially from a place called Tomo Jewellery - I bought myself this dainty little Buddha necklace that I'm in love with and they made it with materials from Japan. Here's her Etsy shop if anyone was interesting in checking out more of her stuff! It's very cute and you won't be disappointed.

After that, we walked around downtown and went to this book store I've been wanting to check out along with Kelowna's craft distillery. It was a really nice day and I find myself enjoying this city more and more each time we explore something new.

When we were done exploring downtown, we stopped for brunch and I had myself a delicious mimosa (yum) and then proceeded to go home where I have been basking in the sun ever since. I have a nice bronze going on - yay!

The pictures above are from a wine tour we did last weekend which was a great time - the scenery was beautiful and the wine was even better!

Well that's it for me! I'm going to enjoy the rest of my Saturday :) Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. app手機視訊聊天室
    性愛視訊聊天室
    情人視訊聊天室
    韓國夏娃視訊聊天室
    美女視訊聊天室
    台灣色B視訊聊天室
    uu視訊聊天室
    qq愛視訊聊天室
    同城視訊聊天室
    戀戀視訊聊天室
    UT視訊聊天室大香蕉網在線視頻美女真人裸聊台灣視頻聊聊天室免費視訊聊天室入口
    內衣秀視頻下載大棚歌舞色舞視頻快播視頻真人裸聊久久色 悠悠小說網免費視訊聊天室
    內衣模特視頻色56視頻8090碰在線視頻視頻真人裸聊校花求包養uthome多人視訊聊天室v1 0
    9158視頻社區天天擼在線視頻電影網視頻真人裸聊qq是多少檸檬tv免費頻道美女大中華視訊網
    約炮交友直播間平台女性用品使用視頻9158多人視頻黃房間都市包養小說大中華視訊網免費點數

    ReplyDelete